Oak Tree does not discriminate between applicants on the basis of race, religion, creed or national origin. We accept children aged from 2 months to 12 years old.
Admission to Oak Tree depends on the availability of vacancies. Priority will be in the following order:
- Current children
- Siblings of current and former children
- Relatives of current or former children
- Completed enrolment form that has been signed and dated
- Consent and acknowledgement forms that has been signed and dated
- Signed parent handbook agreement
- Application fees, deposit
- A current copy of your child’s immunization schedule, 4 passport size photographs
- Allery form
The Centre reserves the right and absolute discretion to reject any application and/or discontinue its service to any child enrolled in the Centre if it is deemed to be in the best interest of the Centre.